- The process is different, the cast plate is formed by casting, and the extruded plate is extruded through high temperature.
- Price difference, the relative price of acrylic cast plate is a little higher than that of extruded plate.
- Thickness tolerance variation, thickness (cast acrylic sheet: 1.8MM-300MM, acrylic extrusion sheet: 0.5-12MM)
- Process performance
(1) The cast plate is suitable for various processes, with no crystal points on the surface and high transparency.
(2) The corners of the extrusion board will turn yellow, and the surface is prone to crystallization points (a clean room can solve this problem), and the process performance is weak.
- Production cycle: casting production time is long, extrusion automation is high, and can be used for mass production.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.